NEWLYQUALIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(updated 27th March 2019)
Our Company Ethos
At NewlyQualified, we strive to deliver a refreshingly simple approach to recruitment. We do not work alongside other recruitment companies; we do not accept premiums for sponsored job adverts, and we will never subsequently head hunt the candidates we place.
If you do not find your successful candidate(s) through us, you do not pay us anything. All our customers are treated on an equitable basis and we welcome feedback on our services whether good, bad or indifferent.
- These Terms set out the basis upon which we make this website available to you. By using this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time.
- This website is operated by Simon Bailey Associates. Our registered company number is 11049838. Our registered address is 1 Abbey Gardens, Great Haywood, Stafford, ST18 0RY.
- By using the site or requesting the provision of our services you will be deemed to have read and understood our Terms. If you do not agree with our terms, please do not use the site.
- You agree to pay NewlyQualified a Fee for each recruit you employ through www.NewlyQualified.co.uk
- There are no fees for candidates
- There are no other subscription or advertising fees.
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff.
- We will collect through our website www.NewlyQualified.co.uk the personal information of candidates and employers, including but not limited to your full name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also receive your details through a job application, a direct email, a referral, through a social media platform (e.g. LinkedIn) and other third-party platforms.
- By signing up to this website you agree to our Terms and consent to us using your personal information to provide recruitment services only. We will only ever share your data with employers or candidates whom have also signed up to our website. We will never share your data with any other third parties.
- As a candidate, your data will be gathered, held and used to maintain a business relationship with you which may include, providing your personal information to registered potential employers in order to apply for their vacancies, to notify you of future job opportunities, to respond to your inquiries and to provide job alerts, news, offers, updates and events.
- We will if required release your personal information for statutory legal, regulatory or enforcement purposes.
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for us to hold your data by contacting us through our website or writing to us at WithdrawDataConsent@NewlyQualified.co.uk
We are committed to the equal opportunity for all businesses and individuals and we will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status.
These Terms were last updated on 27th March 2019